KS5.4 have voted in the UK Youth Parliament Ballot.
The ballot helps the Youth Parliment decide what issues they should talk about.
It was very tough for the young people to decide, as they could each only have one vote.
To see the choices click read more.
The choices were between:
- Votes at 16
- A curriculum to prepare us for life
- Body image
- First aid education for young people
- Mental health
- Fund our Youth Services, don't cut them
- Stop cuts the affect the NHS
- Tackling racism and religious discrimination, particularly against people who are Muslim or Jewish.
- Raising wareness of sexual harrasment in schools